Required Reporting

All schools in Vermont are required to report the school’s status in Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP), inform parents that they have the right to request the qualifications of their child’s teachers, and publish the federal Highly Qualified (HQT) status of all teachers in the school on an annual basis. Those documents are linked below.

Adequate Yearly Progress Letter

 Right to Request

HQT Status

SES Approved Provider List 2014-2015

January 2015 SES Informational Parent Letter

78 Poor Farm Road Sheldon, VT 05483 802.933.4909 Fax:802.933.6405